- An Interview with Erika Bare and Tiffany Burns, authors of Connecting Through Conversation
- What I’m Reading
- An Interview with Valerie Fridland, author of Like, Literally, Dude
- What I’m reading: Wanderers, Kings, Merchants: The Story of India through its languages
- An Interview with Vyvyan Evans, author of The Babel Apocalypse
- Ideas and Opinions (313)
- Interviews (216)
- Language (64)
- Literary Events in Southern Oregon (46)
- What People Are Reading (61)
Tag Archives: Dennis Baron
An Interview with Dennis Baron, author of What’s Your Pronoun?
Dennis Baron is an emeritus professor of English and linguistics at the University of Illinois and the author of eight books, including Grammar and Good Taste: Reforming the American Language (Yale University Press, 1982); Grammar and Gender (Yale University Press, … Continue reading
Posted in Ideas and Opinions Tagged Dennis Baron Comments Off on An Interview with Dennis Baron, author of What’s Your Pronoun?